Monday, November 21, 2011

Is Christmas really this close?!

I think this week will be a quiet one. Busy at work and sooo many things to get made!! So this week needs to be one of coming home, getting comfy and getting crafting :) Doing paper bag books for my sister, sister in law and Mom. And also doing books for my Dad, who is living away from all his grandkids right now and a book for my brother with pics of his daughters (who live with there Mom a ways away from us)
Thankfully I have tons of pics and I love my Epson printer i got a month or so ago. Prints really good pictures so I can pick and choose and change my mind at the last minute it I want too :) I have been known to do that haha
Hope everyone's week has started well and only gets better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It is truly appreciated! ~hugs~