Sunday, November 27, 2011

A Quiet Sunday....sort of

Well I planned a fairly quiet Sunday. Drove my son to work around 10:30am then came home and did some housework and then was going to work on some Christmas presents....but instead made some Christmas cards. So i'm not any farther ahead on my gifts but I do have some cards to give this year :) And I think it's getting me into the Christmas spirit...i think i need to get my tree up in the next day or so and I have a cookie exchange/crafting night coming up on the 3rd of December.









2 comments:

  1. Your cards are awesome and lovely ! :-) I think your blog is very nice, I would like to invite you to my blog, follow if you like it and also there's a Chanel and Too Faced make up giveaway going on until Saturday and I think you might like it ! Kisses

    Fashion and Cookies
    My Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty cards, I love that stamp, so elegant!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It is truly appreciated! ~hugs~