Monday, February 20, 2012

Great Projects I Got to Learn Before Christmas

I was bitten with the Stampin' Up! bug about 14 years ago, but in recent years had kind of gotten away from my cardmaking and scrapbooking and stuff. I was so excited when I was re-introduced to these amazing stamps and products again when Allison started work at the place I had just quit from. After a few 7am coffee runs and gettin to know her I went to my first class with some of the girls from my old work. So much fun that first night...and learned some awesome new techniques for these Christmas cards.
I am attaching two of the ones we made, the third has somehow gone missing, I may have left it at my Mom's because I love going to show her what I get to learn :)




I just love the mini safety pins on the first card and I love the Jewelry Tag punch, I have used it for a few things.
We learned the faux metal technique for the Peace on Earth sign and it was so cool, and it is easy to learn and great for adding just that bit of wow to your project.
Thank you Allison for the great class and laughs! Here is the link to the original class listing with a picture of all three of the cards we did. Embossing Frenzy by Allison Okamitsu.

Have a great night all!

Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It is truly appreciated! ~hugs~