Wednesday, February 22, 2012

My Digital Studio - Must Have

I have not been one for the digital scrapbooking, but then I`ve not really given it a try. For those of you who are on the fence about this, you have the perfect opportunity to try out some great layouts and ideas with Stampin`Up!`s MDS Express Free 30 Day Trial!!
I downloaded it myself last night and have made a couple small simple projects with it.  I love it and with all the digital downloads available, there is something for everyone and preset layouts are available if you are stuck for ideas. I will be spending more time playing with this over the next few days but am really enjoying this. And even if you use the MDS, once your printed book/card arrives you can still add some little embellishments if you`d like.


The first picture is a Keith Urban card that I did up to print for a few friends of mine who are as obsessed with said fellow as I am :)


This picture is set up as a 12 x 12 scrapbook page and I just chose a couple of pics from our Zoolights trip that was just myself and my kids. It was really a good night and I loved spending time with my babes. Both were done with the My Digital Studio Express Free Trial!


If you`ve ever thought about trying digital scrapbooking....even just for a moment...NOW is the time!!

Have a great night!
Cathy




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It is truly appreciated! ~hugs~