Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Creating, Supplies and Winning!!

A few things have been going on and keeping me busy!! Work of course, spending one of my days off a couple weeks ago watching my favorite tv show, Supernatural, filming on either side of my work!! Got some great pics that day.

Creating and playing with items I hadn't really used alot of before, also using some found items from the beach. I had the letter "C" made of heavy duty chip board and wanted to do something with it. So I used some great hemp twine, ribbon, paper clay (colored with my Dylusions sprays) and great silicone mold, and some odds and ends I had here. Plus the driftwood and seashell from the beach.


A close up of the sand dollar I did with paperclay and my Tim Holtz Distress Spray. I didn't mix it in all the way so I got this really great effect!

At the very top of the first picture you can see all my black shells ready for my next black magic canvas board that I'm working on too.

One of my dearest friends came out from Calgary to visit for the day. So we went to the beach with her daughter, and my Dad and my nephews. What a great day!! The adults had margaritas for lunch...okay with our lunch of awesome fish and chips and then finished the day off with ice cream! I didn't take too many pics this time out, spent the time just enjoying the moments and the excitement of my nephews as they touched slimy ocean things LOL I love those two so much and they are so fun to be with, I love being and Auntie and spending time with them.

Also this month.....I was so lucky to have won the wonderful giveaway from a wonderful lady, Cindy Chiu from 
Escape to Stamping
She just had her blog redesigned and it looks wonderful and you can check out all her great creations while you're there!! Thank you so much Cindy for the prize, the butterfly stamps are too die for ! :)

And supper important just on Friday...my baby boy turned 20!! I am no longer the parent of a teenager! I'm very lucky, my son is a really great young man and has been more mature than his age most of his life, my son is an old soul <3 font="">

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!! I plan on being back in a few days with my completed black magic canvas, and I'll be posting about my day watching the filming of Supernatural with some great pics I managed to take too.

Cathy

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful way to decoate the chip board letter, these beach found itmes are precious!! Congrats again and have fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It is truly appreciated! ~hugs~