Sunday, May 29, 2016

Tag #5 - Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2016

It would probably help if I remembered to do my post and take my pics when I completed my tag!! LOL I finished it last weekend but got busy and then had it hanging up with my completed/posted ones! I got ahead of myself on this one. :)

I used some of my favorite companies and items I had stashed away, and made sure to stay away from my go to colours of all things purple!! I figured this might be a great opportunity to stretch my boundaries and try new colours! :)

I used one of my Emerald Creek Royal Fork Charm and stained it with some burgundy alcohol ink. I inked the edges of my tiny tattered florals in Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink and dyed a piece of baker's twine with the Spiced Marmalade as well.

I used some Wendy Vecchi stamps and the floral piece was from my stash, just sprayed it with some Distress stain and added a tattered floral to it and attached the piece with a Tim Holz pin.


I love the tiny tattered florals now! Once I got the hang of rolling them up...I was hooked.

Thanks for stopping by and I'm heading over to check out some of the amazing tags that everyone had created this month!

Have a great week!
Cathy



1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It is truly appreciated! ~hugs~