Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Tag #11 - Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2016

Holy Heck!! I don't think I have cut it this close in the previous 10 months!! BUT....I made it...barely!! 
And I know you're all thinking, here comes another Christmas project, but NO, I had no rub ons of any kind that were wintery, Christmasy, or autumny!! I only had some that were...BEACHY!! So this is how it went!


I had coloured rub ons that were beachy and had gotten the tropical dies awhile ago, so it had to be a beachy tropical tag this month!
Yay!! I did have some cork and the cardboard to use, and for my attachments I used the Emerald Creek Angel Fish and dyed them in Turquoise alcohol ink.
I used some extra twine I had in my stash and a piece of drift wood I picked up on one of my trips to the beach with my nephews!



And voila....my November tag is completed! And now I want it to be summer so I can go to the beach, enjoy the sun and find more driftwood and seashells!! :)
I sure hope I have the supplies for the December tag LOL Or we may be heading to the beach one more time!

Thanks for stopping by and hope you are having a wonderful week!

Cathy
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cathy! Love your fabulous and cheerful tag... a great version of the November tag!
    Thank you for your kind comment on my blog!
    Mar :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It is truly appreciated! ~hugs~