Saturday, March 4, 2017

Home Sweet Home

It is time to see another new collection from Wild Whisper Designs!! This one is the No Place Like Home Collection and it is to die for!! So much goodness on every page and the card pack is amazing! For this project I went very simple. But it would be a great addition to any home and it would make a great housewarming gift! I found these blocks at Michaels on clearance and grabbed them because I thought yes someday I'll find something to do with them LOL Then a few weeks ago I started re-organizing my craft space and thought I better de-clutter a bit. I'm glad I kept the blocks!



For more details on this project head on over to the Wild Whisper blog and see how quick and simple it was to put together this wonderful little home decor project. Also, my pieces are not attached but you could used some strong adhesive to keep them as one unit.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend. I will be going back to lay down now...started back to work this week and I am now so sick :( Next time I'm vertical I am heading to my craft room :)

Cathy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cathy! What sweet blocks decorated with papers from that collection! And no truer words! How cool you were able to use those wooden blocks you hoarded! I have a tub full of them from removing my rubber stamps off the block! You have inspired me to give this a try! I hope you are feeling much better, and congratulations on your new job! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It is truly appreciated! ~hugs~