Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Springtime and Friends

I know the dates on the calendar say it's spring, but I am not feeling it yet!! So this project needed to be some flowers to remind me that spring is here! This reverse canvas is my second project for Mixed Media Mojo Monthly Challenge and all details can be found over there today! I hope you decide to play along and show us your springtime project and don't forget the twist of "showers"

Yes....yes I did use my Distress Oxides again! LOL I can't help myself!




http://mixedmediamojo.blogspot.ca/2017/04/april-showers.html

Here are many of the products I used on this project, I have added some links below for what I could.
 Products Used:
Eileen Hull Flower Layers with Heart Petals Die
TH Distress Collage Medium
TH Distress Glitter
TH Distress Paint in Wilted Violet
TH Distress Oxides in Wilted Violet and Broken China
TH metal findings
TH Stencil
TH Tissue Tape
Ranger Ink Texture Paste
Dylusions Mica Spray in Purple and Turquoise
Finnabair Waxes in Mystic Turquoise and Amethyst Magic 

Challenges Entered:
A Vintage Journey - The Magic of Three
My Threes are - bundle of 3 flowers (x2), 3 flowers with brad centers, 3 flowers with gemstone centers, 3 TH charms. 

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love all the textures and the colours you used are perfect. The Oxides are so addicting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy this is amazing! I love it when you try something new.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always love seeing a reverse canvas and you have done it so beautifully. Thanks for traveling with us at A Vintage Journey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful canvas Cathy and thank you for following our challenge rules. Wonderful inspiration here and it's great to have you on board with us at A VJ this month

    Best wishes
    Annie CG

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning project Cathy! Those flowers are fantastic and the quote is a favorite. Love it my friend! We are so thrilled that you shared with us at A Vintage Journey! Biggest hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It is truly appreciated! ~hugs~