Wednesday, January 10, 2018

A New Calendar with Wild Whisper

We are well on our way into the new year!! Hope you all had a wonderful holiday season and a great start to the new year!

I am up on the Wild Whisper blog today with a new project. It's a very simple project but something I needed to have in my craft room.

I created a 12 month calendar. I downloaded the calendar pages from Printable Calendars and chose the template with the room for a picture on the top. But I chose some of my favorite Wild Whisper cards from the collections released over the year.

I have a horrible habit of jotting down notes on scraps and then losing them in piles LOL So I thought with a calendar with some of my favorite quotes and positive words on it, hanging right behind me, I may have a better chance of staying organized! Fingers crossed!!

All 12 of the pages are up on the Wild Whisper blog! Pretty and practical!





It's also so customizable to suit how you want things to work. I chose bull dog clips so it hung flat, but you could use a snap ring, staples, one clip....so many choices. And the sentiments you use are any that bring you a smile, some positive inspiration or which ever ones you just want to see.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It is truly appreciated! ~hugs~